2023 Leadership Council Forums
Throughout the year, NAPEO's Leadership Councils host Leadership Council Forums (LCFs), which are local meetings run by your Leadership Council Chairs that offer members an opportunity to discuss close-to-home topics that affect their business, exchange with local government representatives, and access the latest information on IRS Certification for PEOs and other critical PEO-industry issues. Furthermore, these forums facilitate valuable peer-to-peer networking and time for building industry relations.
All employees of NAPEO Member PEO and Associate Member companies are encouraged to attend and take part in the local conversation! Submit this form to be considered for speaking opportunities.
Upcoming 2023 Leadership Council Forums:
- Carolinas - Thursday, September 7 (Virtual)
- Colorado - Tuesday, September 12 (Denver, CO)
- Arizona/New Mexico - Thursday, September 14 (Phoenix, AZ)
- California/Nevada - Tuesday, September 19 (San Diego, CA)
- Oklahoma - Tuesday, October 24 (Oklahoma City, OK)
- New York/New Jersey - Thursday, October 26 (New York, NY)
- Texas- Wednesday, November 1 - Thursday, November 2 (Austin, TX)
- Ohio - Tuesday, November 14 (Columbus, OH)
- Mid-South (AL, AR, LA, MS, TN) - Tuesday, December 12 (Virtual)
Previously held 2023 Leadership Council Forums:
- Oregon/Washington/Alaska – Wednesday, April 12 (Salem, OR)
- Mid-Atlantic (DC, DE, MD, KY, PA, VA, WV) – Thursday, May 11 (Louisville, KY)
- Mid-West (IA, IL, IN, MN, WI) – Thursday, June 1 (Virtual)
- New England (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT) - Tuesday, June 6 (Boston, MA)
- Georgia - Tuesday, July 11 (Atlanta, GA)
- Heartlands (KS, ND, NE, MO, MT, SD, WY) - Wednesday, August 9 (Overland Park, KS)
2023 Leadership Council Forum Sponsors
Interested in sponsorships?
Contact Nancy Benoudiz, Director of Membership Development, at email@example.com or (703) 739-8169.
Questions? Contact Connie Samuels.